Saturday, May 8, 2010

the Indie Darling Dress

So I'm addicted to Modcloth. One of the first dresses I fell in love with was the Indie Darling Dress- which, unfortunately, was out of stock. So I waited. And waited and waited and waited. A few months later, lo and behold, it came back! I ordered it promptly, and today was the first day I wore it out.

May 8, 2010
Dress: the Indie Darling Dress via Modcloth

Shoes: Earth Spirit

Headband: Claire's

Scent: Miss Dior Cherie

Since it was my first time to wear it, I didn't feel the need to remix it a whole bunch. But I have an oh-maz-ing owl belt that will look fabulous with it.

Also, I think this project is really helping me with my goal to get in better shape. I'm very uncomfortable in all of these pictures...I think once I feel like I look better, I'll be more at ease.
blog comments powered by Disqus