Sunday, May 9, 2010

gingham bubble

I bought this dress last summer at Forever 21 in Orlando. I considered it to be a very trendy purchase at the time, and wore it to the Disney parks on my days off, usually with a black or white tank underneath. When I got back to school, I wore it to classes and rehearsals with a black cardigan, black leggings, and red shoes.

It's still one of my favorite pieces, but I'm debating about it. The knit fabric is a little on the worn side (like I said, it's a favorite piece) and I don't think the bubble does much for my figure. But at the same time, it's super comfortable and still cute.

May 8, 2010

Cami: Macy's
Top: American Eagle
Dress: Forever 21
Shoes: Target children's department
Bag: Harajuku Lovers via Kohl's

Scent: Bath and Body Works Black Amethyst

I really need to take more risks with accessories. Of course, that means I need to actually get accessories...any good recommendations?
blog comments powered by Disqus