Saturday, May 1, 2010

Good grief...

This is an excellent evening to stay inside with a good book, hot chocolate, and a really large blanket.

But it would be ever so much better if the hubster had decided to stay home with me instead of going down to Green Hills to play video games with the guys. You see, I-24 is flooded. Badly flooded. Submerged, even.

So now I'm sitting alone on the couch, alone, sulking, aimlessly wandering through the internet while watching How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days. He'll be home soon, though, for which I am truly grateful.

I would post my outfit for the day- the Soda Fountain Dress from Modcloth with a petticoat, silver ballet flats, shiny blue trench- but I arrived home rather bedraggled. So no picture.

And my dinner was rather dull- seared tuna and seasoned pasta. So no thrilling recipes.

I have no music, no movies, no books, no theater, no cupcakes, no babies (maybe...), and therefore I am as dull as dishwater this evening.

Therefore, please enjoy this video of a cat trying to run up a slide.


Have a good evening.
blog comments powered by Disqus