Tuesday, May 4, 2010

High School Drama Queen

It's my very first Wardrobe Remix post! I'm a little nervous, because my fashion is still in its nascent stages, but I think it's pretty cute.

I have to dress rather conservatively for my job at the bridal shop. That dress has seen better days- I wore it a lot to work on sets and in the shop- but the cobalt color is just so bright and punchy. Pairing it with a lot of black makes me feel like a high school drama queen- the star of every production who takes herself too seriously.

Do I look at bit frazzled? I had finished an eight-hour shift in alterations, then went fabric shopping for some new projects, then wrestled with post-flood traffic...a lot of Nashville roads are still closed.

May 4, 2010
Tank: Thrifted
Dress: Old Navy
Leggings: Claire's
Cardigan: Thrifted
Beads: Thrifted
Plaid flats: Target
Purse: Japan pavilion in Epcot

Scent: Abercrombie & Fitch

What do you think of my first remix post? Questions, comments, complaints? Toasters?
blog comments powered by Disqus