Sunday, June 13, 2010

#5: Organize All Computer Files

Well, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, I've done it. I've officially completed one of my 101 goals.

#5: Organize All Computer Files

And man, did it take forever. I had to combine and clean three different versions of my hard drive that I had backed up on my external hard drive, and then I had to clean and defrag my laptop's hard drive when it came back from the computer doctor. But I am happy to say that all duplicate files have been purged, my beloved laptop Spock is running faster than ever, and I am happily organized.

Now I just have to remember to back up my hard drive periodically...

But on another note in a similar vein, I don't know why I put off my list for so long. I've been tackling a lot of the larger projects, but as of yet I've resisted actually finishing one. I'm not sure why that is...
blog comments powered by Disqus