Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-In #1

Well, ladies and gentlemen, here we are. The horrible, ugly, awful truth about my weight.

I've blogged about my weight before, but it's time for me to really get started on losing it.

Basically I'm just going to eat in moderation, exercise more, and log everything. Simple, really. I know better than to crash diet or starve or run marathons until they kill me. It's just a matter of sticking to it.

My biggest help is actually a video game. No, not the Wii Fit that everyone is so enamored with, but a Nintendo DS game called My Weight Loss Coach. It combines a food tracker, and exercise tracker, daily challenges, and a plug-in pedometer to help me lose weight. I've used it before and found it rather helpful, so I'm hoping it'll do it again.

I'll track my efforts here weekly (on Wednesdays, hence the title), and hopefully the numbers will start going down. And without further ado, here are the shameful numbers.

Heaviest Weight: 161 lbs
BMI: 31.4
Bust: 39.5"
Waist: 34"
Hips: 40.5"
Upper Arm: 11.5"
Thigh: 21"

Starting Weight: 148.5 lbs
BMI: 28.9
Bust: 38"
Waist: 32"
Hips: 40"
Upper Arm: 11"
Thigh: 20"
blog comments powered by Disqus