Friday, May 7, 2010

I feel like a teddy bear

It has been an odd day, and I am currently in a rather out-of-sorts mood. My allergies are out of whack, I'm going to miss my best friend's college graduation tomorrow, and it's unreasonably hot. Maybe that's why I'm scowling so bad in this picture.

May 7, 2010
Top: thrifted
Jumper: Target
Boots: Target's children's department
Necklace: a gift from my husband's best friend (and the best man at our wedding); he bought it in San Francisco
Headband: Snitched from my sister
Bag: Target

Scent: Abercrombie and Fitch

I have a funny story about the A&F perfume. I've only entered one of their stores once, when I was fifteen. I was in the middle of my rabid anime geek phase, and had just purchased a Naruto headband (this was in 2003ish, before it was cool). My friends dragged me in Abercrombie, and I rebelled by tying on my headband and loudly complaining that the store smelled.

(I was a delight to be around in middle school/early high school. Seriously.)

But P was working at the mall in another store, and one day he was cleaning up after the mall had closed only to find a forgotten bag containing a newly purchased bottle of $65 Abercrombie and Fitch girl's perfume. There was no lost and found he could take it to and his store was just going to toss it, so he brought it to me. It actually smells nice on me...although I won't be purchasing a new one when it runs out.

Tomorrow I'm working open-to-close at the bridal shop, but I might be running out to see newly-graduated friends. So I'm going to wear the Indie Darling dress from Modcloth. It is love in navy and ruffles.
blog comments powered by Disqus